Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arms Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ich

Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Arms Warrior   Arms Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

I read ur reply, i am going to take it serious, i thought i woud make it short and sweet, but if u wanted more thats cool, Smile

England.

Brief description of my wow life:

When i leveled 70. i thought i would pvp. After a few months of being in pvp guild and pvping, i found intesting, but then i thought i will give pve ago, found myself a kara guild, some nice people, and we cleared ara 2 times Smile and i LOVED it, then i moved server, to emerald dream because i knew some friends IRL on there , from there i took back pvp, and took it serious. and that was for a long time. but i want to give pve another go and take it more serious now. I am currently arms at the moment, once i get some nice gear i would like to respec ether to dps or tank.

My raiding experience would mostly be with kara, (Cleared twice) and a little bit of SSC and downed the first boss in BT.

Alts: I currently do not have any high leveled alts, i have a 19 twink i love to play, its a guy who i just log on to and listen to music if i am having a hard time on my main. i also hav a 47 Druid on bloodhoof horde. i made him with a clan at my internet cafe.

I would say i am online near enough every day, mostly at nights after 5pm server time. and all weekends.
I would be able to raid near enough Every night.

I am leaving Orc Stole My Lunch Money because it is dead basicly, it used to be a very good pvp guild back in the day. now most players who recently were in there have moved to Nex Vel Palma.

I do have a twink guild which i find very usefull aswell as fun, Smile

I belive i could contribute to your guild by supplying humor, as well as some mean dps or tanking when i gear up.

All in all i hope u do find this a little more intresting and hope u can get back to me Smile

Regards,

Ich
Back to top Go down
Eliphias
Honoured
Honoured

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior   Arms Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Say it again then ^^ my recruit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merlonx
Neutral
Neutral

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior   Arms Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 am

you say you have downed the 1st boss BT but you clearly show no reptuation for BT raids. I see you have made an effort but saying you have done BT an ur reputation page clearly states that you have never been in BT.
Back to top Go down
Ich

Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Tank   Arms Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 am

It was my RL mate's warrior tank. from tainted soud EU horde bloodhoof.
Back to top Go down
Ich

Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: ...   Arms Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:03 am

*Tainted Souls Guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior   Arms Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arms Warrior
Page 1 of 1