Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy Empty
PostSubject: Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy   Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 am

Name:Champons

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy/Prot

Previous guilds: Raid Factor
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Champons

Details of alts (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream)
Well, this is my alt. My main is on Azsune, Pinnecel, 70, mage, and is guildless.
Raiding experience: Been to kara once with my mage

Recommendations or references (if any)

Character link from WOW Armory

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends: Friday and saturday unless holiday. then i can do it a few times a week

How often online per week Atleast every day, unless i have to do something special, as visit some friends.

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? Well i can heal, in raids and also be active in the guild chat

What are you looking for from the guild? Well a raiding spot, and alot of fun. flower
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin
norkdefender

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy   Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi Champons,

Thanks for applying. We'll review your application and be in touch. please check this thread for an update.
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin
norkdefender

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy   Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 am

Hiya

Your application is approved. Please whisper klaatuu, kiara or robf in-game for an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy   Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champons Bubbledin/Paladin, (Holy
Page 1 of 1