Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miketaker, 70 feral durid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miketake

Miketaker, 70 feral durid Empty
PostSubject: Miketaker, 70 feral durid   Miketaker, 70 feral durid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Character Name: Miketaker

Class: Druid

Spec: Feral

Previous guilds: Tugas, Cavaleiros do Apocalypse

Why are you leaving your current guild? I'm leaving my curent guild because it's a very innactive guild who doesn't help each others.. i want to meet new people

I have no alts

Raiding experience: Zul'Gurub (cleared)

Character link from WOW Armory:

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends: always available at weeknights, and sometimes at weekends

How often online per week: every day

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? I think I can be a very good tank in the guild raids, and be very friendly, and help the ones who need =)

What are you looking for from the guild? I hope this is a very good, and active, raiding guild. And that helps all the members
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin
norkdefender

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Miketaker, 70 feral durid   Miketaker, 70 feral durid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Thank you for applying to the guild. Unfortunately, you have too much green gear to be able to successfully raid with us. I would recommend doing some battlegrounds and heroics to prepare yourself for raiding in Kara and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Eliphias
Honoured
Honoured

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Miketaker, 70 feral durid   Miketaker, 70 feral durid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:50 am

Also one of mine ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miketaker, 70 feral durid   Miketaker, 70 feral durid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miketaker, 70 feral durid
Page 1 of 1