Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

joining guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roboralf

joining guild Empty
PostSubject: joining guild   joining guild Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Character Name - Roboralf

Class - Druid

Spec. - Feral

Age - 16

Previous guilds - Ive never been in raiding guild or a guild that is of any serious form

Why are you leaving your current guild? - I am not in a guild

Details of alts, if any (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream) - No serious alts yet

Raiding experience - Never done serious raids but i am very aware of the tactics in the basic raids as my brother is a serious raider in another guild.

Recommendations or references (if any) - None

Character link from WOW Armory - Roboralf

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends - everynight except fridays.

How often online per week - when i get my comuter back every night except fridays.

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? - I will help each individual player to improve there gear and skill to help the guild have better players to do better in raids. If someone needs a piece of gear more than i do i will always pass to let them take to improve the standard in the guild. i will help alts level and i will also contribute money and items to the guild back to help people out.

What are you looking for from the guild? - Im looking for good raids and nice people to meet so we can achieve the best we want out of playing world of warcraft Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliphias
Honoured
Honoured

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

joining guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining guild   joining guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:55 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down

joining guild
Page 1 of 1