Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

70 Gnome Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magestri

PostSubject: 70 Gnome Mage   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 am

Character Name: Magestrike

Class: Mage

Spec.: Fire-Arcane (26-35-0)

Previous guilds: Red Lighting, a few others made with friends that have failed miserably

Why are you leaving your current guild?: Mostly because the raids are moving slowly, and I am out progressing the guild slightly and I would feel guilty if I went into a PuG

Details of alts, if any (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream): Sclire, 55 hunter Red Lighting

Raiding experience: Karazan about 5-6 times, downing: Midnight, Moroes, Maiden, opera, Curator and Chess

Recommendations or references (if any): Ninnya

Character link from WOW Armory:

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends: Weeknights until 10:30 server and all night friday and saturday.

How often online per week: Almost everyday

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild?: I think I could be a DPS, for a few raids and maybe put a bit of money and items in the guild bank, I am also a 375 tailor.

What are you looking for from the guild?: Just a bit a raiding and socailism.
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: 70 Gnome Mage   Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Hello Magestrike,

Unfortunately we have recruited 4 new mages in the last 2 weeks, and now have 18 in the guild. As a result, we don't have any more positions for mages, and if you joined, we wouldn't be able to guarantee you any raiding. I wish you luck in your search for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 70 Gnome Mage   Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 am

REJECTED Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Gnome Mage   

Back to top Go down

70 Gnome Mage
Page 1 of 1