Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Golding

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Name - GOLDING

Class- HUNTER (Booo Hisss)

Spec. - Currently Beast Mastery but thinking of changing to a more PVP spec (or ballanced PVP/PVE)

Age- 37 (Eek - shouldn't you be raising kids by now???)

Previous guilds - VII, Nemesis... hardcore raiders - hooohaaa

Details of alts (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream) - Holydin 70 - and about 15 others on ED AND other realms - new chars are so addictive!

Raiding experience - LOADS AND LOADS (this is a total lie - i find it hard to find the time for raiding even though i love it - spend alot on PVP just because its a quick burst of mayhem!)

Recommendations or references (if any) - i recommend "the god delusion" by Richard Dawkins - a great book

Character link from WOW Armory - look me up lazy....

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends - tbh no specific times - sometimes im on for hours - sometimes 30 mins - i can never tell when!

How often online per week - almost every day - usually late at night or just after work (5.00 - 6.00ish)

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? a sarcastic idiot who likes the chit chat as much as the game!

What are you looking for from the guild? A holiday to Barbados... failing that .... FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
kittykats
Admin
kittykats

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:34 pm

looooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1