Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application premature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prematur

application premature Empty
PostSubject: application premature   application premature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Name Marco (premature)

Class: Warrior

Spec. Defence

Age 31

Previous guilds on Emerald Dream Nothing on tarrem mill (horde side)i was in OCM guild but now disbanded

Details of alts (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream):i dont have alts on ally side is my first charachter (i love gnome and i have rerolled)

Raiding experience: Pre TBC:
Mc: done
Bwl:Done
Zg:DOne
AQ20/40 Done
Nazz miss last boss Crying or Very sad expansion relised before we have kill it
TBC
khara:done
Grull: Done
Maghteridon:Done
SSC:Done
TK:done
BT:Done
SW: first boss kaelcos (after guild disband)

Recommendations or references (if any): i have one brother on this server and have tell me to make one aplly in this guild cus the ppl are so nice if need soem info can ask Yado From Bridgeburners (btw when i have left wow yado have help me to exp this warrior and atm is on yado's account, i provide in next days to transfer on my new account)

Character link from WOW Armory : url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Premature]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Premature[/url]

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends: atm for worck i can raid 3 day on week thus/friday/Saturday

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild?i can help new friend and enjoy the good time whit all

What are you looking for from the guild?:Mature ppl and a sweet home

Thanks for have spend of time for read my apply
cya in game
Marco
Alias Premature
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin
norkdefender

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

application premature Empty
PostSubject: Re: application premature   application premature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:28 am

Hi Marco

Thanks for applying. One of the officers will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your application.
Back to top Go down

application premature
Page 1 of 1