Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elitepow

Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Feral druid   Feral druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:15 am

Character Name: Elitepower

Class: Druid

Spec. Feral

Age 18

Previous guilds He Who Dares

Why are you leaving your current guild? Most members have left and guild masters never on.

Details of alts, if any (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream) - Tokamurd 70 BM hunter, Aceofblades 19 (twink), Truespartan 32 ret. paladin, Bloodwraith 30 rogue, aceofrage 20 shaman.

Raiding experience. have cleared kara once as OT. also done gruuls but that was on hunter.

Recommendations or references (if any) Decided to join after a friendly chat with Eliphias ^^

Character link from WOW Armory

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends : available almost every night (especially on weekends) but will be getting back to work soon so might only be available for raids on weekends only im not sure.

How often online per week. everyday

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? Well with a little help i will leanr to tank anything and everything. =P

What are you looking for from the guild? Fun, hoping for plenty of raids and instances, also maybe a party at the pub lol XD
Back to top Go down
Eliphias
Honoured
Honoured

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral druid   Feral druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:19 am

Have checked him on Be.imba he seems to be geared for mid kara maybe 3/4 of it.. fine for an OT i think Smile
Has my approval
Back to top Go down
Merlonx
Neutral
Neutral

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral druid   Feral druid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:54 am

gear is decent, see a few improvments needed but yes u have my approval to
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin
norkdefender

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral druid   Feral druid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 am

Ok Elitepower, whisper merlonx, eliphias, kiara or klaatuu in game for an invitation. welcome to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral druid   Feral druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral druid
Page 1 of 1