Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure light - Application of Skogningen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skogning

Pure light - Application of Skogningen Empty
PostSubject: Pure light - Application of Skogningen   Pure light - Application of Skogningen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

Character Name: Skogningen

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy

Previous guilds: New to the server - transferred.

Raiding experience: On my Human Warlock (old main) AQ20~SWP!

Character link from WOW Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Skogningen

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends: Always when needed.

How often online per week: Enough to be at any raid required.

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild?: I want to be part of progression and a community. I bring light to those who have faith and those who are wounded. Fallen people? Not where I am..

What are you looking for from the guild? PvE Progression and a nice community apart from a chatty guild chat.

I'm filling this in really simple and clean because I'm trying to get into the ZA raid of tonight. Sorry for this - this is giving me a odd and clueless impression of me.

Yours sincerely,

Skogningen.
Back to top Go down
Eliphias
Honoured
Honoured

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Pure light - Application of Skogningen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure light - Application of Skogningen   Pure light - Application of Skogningen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:50 am

One of mine too ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down

Pure light - Application of Skogningen
Page 1 of 1