Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elemental Shaman Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elij

Elemental Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Character Name : Elij

Class : Shaman

Spec. : Elemental

Previous guilds : With this character just House of small Gods, but my main Logen has been in many guilds starting from Care Police, Centum Capita, Sin, ( some inbetween but disbanded mainly) and now he resides in Nex Vel Palma.

Why are you leaving your current guild? : Ive been in House Of Small Gods for about 5 days, ive seen multiple raids go by where they take non members on raids which is no way to grow as a guild. Secondly its mainly occupied by young people wnd this is not the sort of guild o wanna be in ( im not an old fart i just like a small amount of mature conversation)

Details of alts, if any (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream) : Lvl 70 paladin full epic retri/holy and 70% epic prot, Guild ( Nex Vel Palma )

Raiding experience : Kara, ZA, and most of SSC and TK

Recommendations or references (if any) : If u were to talk to people from Doomcraft Alliance they will have something to say about my commitment to raiding.

Character link from WOW Armory : his gear is semi ok but hes been lvl 70 for only a small amount of time and im gearing up quickly but this is where i need need help from a guild.

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends : Im available every evening obviously i do go out sometimes on Friday and Saturday nights.

How often online per week : im online everyday, all day at the moment but when University resumes i will be online from 19:00 on tuedays, wednesdays and thurdays.

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? : Apart from supplying a gd DPS class to the guilds raids, im a happy fun person and hopefully i can inflict that on the guild.

What are you looking for from the guild? : Nice people, fun, raiding and progress on my Shaman.
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin
norkdefender

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Hiya

Thanks for applying. Please whisper kiara, robf or klaatuu for an invitation
Back to top Go down
Elij

PostSubject: Re - App   Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

for the section ( Character link from WOW Armory )
i actually linked it but it obviously didnt come up.

ill try again....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1