Sugar & Spice and Magical Fights are what this little Guild is made of...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Elemental Shaman Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elij

PostSubject: Elemental Shaman Application   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Character Name : Elij

Class : Shaman

Spec. : Elemental

Previous guilds : With this character just House of small Gods, but my main Logen has been in many guilds starting from Care Police, Centum Capita, Sin, ( some inbetween but disbanded mainly) and now he resides in Nex Vel Palma.

Why are you leaving your current guild? : Ive been in House Of Small Gods for about 5 days, ive seen multiple raids go by where they take non members on raids which is no way to grow as a guild. Secondly its mainly occupied by young people wnd this is not the sort of guild o wanna be in ( im not an old fart i just like a small amount of mature conversation)

Details of alts, if any (Class, level, Guild name, realm if not Emerald Dream) : Lvl 70 paladin full epic retri/holy and 70% epic prot, Guild ( Nex Vel Palma )

Raiding experience : Kara, ZA, and most of SSC and TK

Recommendations or references (if any) : If u were to talk to people from Doomcraft Alliance they will have something to say about my commitment to raiding.

Character link from WOW Armory : his gear is semi ok but hes been lvl 70 for only a small amount of time and im gearing up quickly but this is where i need need help from a guild.

Availability for raiding e.g. weeknights or weekends : Im available every evening obviously i do go out sometimes on Friday and Saturday nights.

How often online per week : im online everyday, all day at the moment but when University resumes i will be online from 19:00 on tuedays, wednesdays and thurdays.

How do you feel you can contribute to the guild? : Apart from supplying a gd DPS class to the guilds raids, im a happy fun person and hopefully i can inflict that on the guild.

What are you looking for from the guild? : Nice people, fun, raiding and progress on my Shaman.
Back to top Go down
norkdefender
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Hiya

Thanks for applying. Please whisper kiara, robf or klaatuu for an invitation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elij

PostSubject: Re - App   Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

for the section ( Character link from WOW Armory )
i actually linked it but it obviously didnt come up.

ill try again....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1